Reviews & Sponsors
I’m a blogger for the following fashion brands and events in Second Life. Click on the respective name for landmark to the mainstore.
- .SHI by Joy Laperriere
- Airflow by AIR Winx
- ArisAris by Ariadna Garrigus
- BSD Design Studio by Babychampagne Sass
- Chantkare by Applonia Criss
- CHIC ZAFARI by jonyaranda and ilanmarfil
- Chop Zuey Couture Jewelry by Belle Roussel
- DRIFT by Kallisto Destiny
- FAKE by Bonnie Forder
- Fellini Couture by Joy Fellini
- FINESMITH by Yula Finesmith
- Guardian’s by Fransics Guardian
- HANDverk accessories by Daphne Klossovsky
- ISON by Harry Hyx
- L’accessoires by Le Ponpon Group
- La Penderie de Nicole and Oh! Studio by Marcopol Oh
- Les Petits Details (LpD) & LpD Skin by Nevery Lorakeet
- LODE by Chirzaka Vlodovic
- Naive by Leah McCullough
- MINA by Mina Nakamura
- Molichino by Aurelia Chauveau
- PurpleMoon Creations by Poulet Koenkamp
- Pure Poison by Shaleene Kenin
- Solidea Folies by Mila Tatham
- Shiki Designs by Shinichi Marty and Vinn Wong
- The Muse Poses by Audrey Cresci
- Vanity Hair by Tabata Jewell
- Vero Modero by Bouquet Babii & team
- VoguE Fashion by Zalyn Bailey
- Zanze by Zzoiezee
- Zenith Fashion by Miffyhoi Rosca
If you don’t see the SLURL on my posts, chances are they are already added on this page.
Events I blogged for:
- Fantasy Faire 2013
- AVENUE Spring/Summer Fashion Week 2013
- Fantasy Faire 2012
- Hair Fair 2012
- Hope for Emilia
If you would like me to blog your creations or events, please send the information to me inworld, in a notecard, indicating “[Your brand/event name] blogger invitation”. Remember to include a landmark to your store and indicate if items (if any) you sent are new release or for a special event, and the date these items are available.
Please understand that I may not blog all the items, in complete set, especially if they are sent in bulk and I may mix and match your products with other brands. Colours of clothing may also varies depending on the environment setting. Having said that, I will do my level best in show casing your well deserved creations/events.
With that said, if you have considered or is considering of being a sponsor, thank you very much for your appreciations of my works.
Apart from the list above, below are some of the stores I frequent too, listed in no particular order, hope you will find the landmarks helpful. Please don’t be offended if it is not the latest landmarks on some of them. This is my own initiative and it is a long list (yes, I shop a lot!) and updating the landmarks will always be a work in progress.
Discounted/Limited Edition/Event Stores
Home & Gardening
Clothing (including shoes & accessories)
Accessories / Jewelries
Mall / Sim