Reviews & Sponsors
I’m a blogger for the following fashion brands and monthly events in Second Life. Click on the respective store name for landmark to its’ mainstore or event location.
- .SHI by Joy Laperriere
- ArisAris & Armony by Ariadna Garrigus
- BeloD by Betty Draesia
- BSD Design Studio by Babychampagne Sass
- Chop Zuey Couture Jewelry by Belle Roussel
- FAKE by Bonnie Forder
- ISON by Harry Hyx
- L’accessoires by Le Ponpon Group
- La Penderie de Nicole, Clef de Peau, and Oh! Studio by Marcopol Oh
- Les Petits Details (LpD) & LpD Skin by Nevery Lorakeet
- LODE by Chirzaka Vlodovic
- MINA by Mina Nakamura
- Molichino by Aurelia Chauveau
- PurpleMoon Creations by Poulet Koenkamp
- Pure Poison by Shaleene Kenin
- Solidea Folies by Mila Tatham
- Shiki Designs by Shinichi Marty and Vinn Wong
- The Muse Poses by Audrey Cresci
- Zenith Fashion by Miffyhoi Rosca
If you don’t see the SLURL on my posts, chances are they are already added on this page. See below for more landmarks.
Events I blogged for:
- CNY Lunar Festival 2014
- Shoetopia 2013
- Avenue Autumn/Winter Fashion Week & AVENUE Spring/Summer Fashion Week 2013
- Hair Fair 2013 & 2012
- Home & Garden Expo 2013
- Summer Fashion Festival 2013
- Fantasy Faire 2013 & 2012
- Hope for Emilia
If you would like me to blog your creations or events, please send me a notecard inworld. Please include a landmark to your store and let me know if items are new release or for an event.
Please understand I may not blog all the items, in complete set, especially they are sent in bulk. I may mix and match your products with other brands. Colours of items may also vary slightly depending on the environment setting. Having said that, I will do my best in showcasing your creations/events. Thank you very much for your appreciations of my works.
Apart from the list above, below are some of the stores I frequent. Listed in no particular order, hope you will find the landmarks helpful. Please don’t be offended if it is not the latest landmarks on some of them. This is my own initiative and it is a long list (yes, I shop a lot!) and updating the landmarks will always be a work in progress.
Discounted/Limited Edition/Event Stores
Home & Gardening
Clothing (including shoes & accessories)
Cashmere & Keane
Accessories / Jewelries
Mall / Sim